Friday, May 18, 2012

One for the ladies!

I know I say this almost every time, BUT Tanya of Crossbone Cuts Designs has once again outdone herself. Just when I think she can't possibly make a cuter, more versatile kit, she comes up with something AMAZING! This week's new release is a collaboration with WM[squared] Designs named For Her. Take a peek at the bundle...


(Image is linked.)

Isn't that terrific? I love the colors, and sunburst papers are probably my all time favorite because of the dimension they add to a layout. So, here's what I did with the bundle using Cindy Schneider's Half Pack 28 template.


With this layout, I also used Tanya's Save for Web Action and her Shadow Like Tanya shadow styles. I don't think I could scrap without either product. They have both been around for awhile, but if you don't have them already, you really should grab them. (Images are linked.)

Take another look at Tanya's Save for Web Action



...and Shadow Like Tanya...



Aren't those terrific? Click on the images above to go right to the ScrapMatters store to pick them up, and while you are there, grab For Her - The Bundle. It is 33% off through Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment