Friday, May 25, 2012

New date elements from MHK Scraps, an important announcement from me, and some fab new templates!!

Amanda of MHK Scraps has created these NEW, lovely, versatile date elements just for you! Use them with her whole "A Year in Pictures" line or just grab them to use separately.

Take a look at A Year in Pictures: Dated Volume 2
(Image linked to ScrapMatters store)

Aren't those adorable?! I think she makes the most darling date elements!

Here's how I used them...


Hurry right over to ScrapMatters to pick these lovelies up this weekend while they are 20% off. You won't be sorry you did!




Now for my announcement! I'm so excited and thrilled to announce that I have been chosen to be a part of Scrappy Creations by Melanie's CT!! Melanie and I have been on a couple of CTs together, and she is such a sweet and wonderful person. Recently, she struck out on her own in the designing world and started her own store at Digiridoo Scraps. Her work in nothing short of amazing. Here are her new releases for this week...

Make Mine a Double
(Image is linked to Digiridoo Scraps store.)

Aren't those terrific? Here's what I did with one of the templates.




And, as if one set of double templates weren't enough, Melanie also created "Loverly," too. I think you're going to love it! Here it is...
(Image is linked to Digiridoo Scraps store.)


And, here are my "loverly" layouts!





Aren't those templates amazing?! That's just a small sampling of Melanie's creations. Head on over to the Digiridoo Scraps' store to pick up Make Mine a Double and Loverly at 30% off through Thursday. And, be sure to check out all of Melanie's store!

You can also find more about Melanie and what she is up to by checking out her blog here. She is offering a fun monthly contest with 2 free templates each month (one released on the first of the month and the other on the 15th), and all you have to do is 'like' her Facebook page. Here's a little looky loo at what I did with her most recent Facebook freebie...

No comments:

Post a Comment