Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Let's Collage It with Crossbone Cuts Designs!

Tanya of Crossbone Cuts Designs has some AMAZING templates for you this week as part of ScrapMatters' May 2012 Mix-A-Kit!

(Image is linked to ScrapMatters store.)

Collage It! 4x6 templates are so versatile. You can use them to create any size scrapbook page of your own, notecards, and EVEN holiday cards. I know I will be using them when the holidays roll around this year to scrap my cards.

I used just one of these wonderful templates to create a double page layout.


Just by rotating my canvas 90 degrees, I was able to come up with two distinctly different pages.

Here's a close up of the left side...



...and the right side.


I know you'll want to hurry right over to the ScrapMatters to pick these up! So, click right -->HERE<-- to be whisked away to the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment