Saturday, March 10, 2012

I Heart St. Patrick's Day!

Crossbone Cuts Designs has a new kit out just in time for St. Patty's Day! I Heart St. Patrick's Day is perfect for scrapping all those photos on the day when everyone is an honorary Irishman/woman!


You can grab it by clicking ----> Here! And, the best part is it is 20% off all weekend!

And, one of our awesome creative team members, Susan, made this adorable Facebook Timeline for you.


You can snag it over at Tanya's blog by clicking ---> HERE.

I had so much fun with this kit! I used it for two of the challenges over at ScrapMatters.

My first layout is one of my favorite sayings. It is an Irish prayer and it just cracks me up! I used Scrapping with Liz's IronScrapper template.



The second layout is of my Lucky little Liam. I used Little Green Frog Designs' Blancmange template for this one.


That's it from me today. Hurry right on over to ScrapMatters so you can take advantage of this terrific deal and save yourself 20%!

No comments:

Post a Comment