Friday, February 24, 2012

*NEW* Rainbow Alphas by Crossbone Cuts Designs

Tanya has whipped up some terrific alphas for your digi-stash. The possibilities are endless, and it is 20% of all weekend at ScrapMatters. Take a look!



You are going to want to grab the bundle HERE.

And, here's a closer look at each one...







I went a little crazy when I saw these. They were just the perfect thing I needed for our recent family picture. Here's what I did with them...



I also through in a potpourri of almost everything else Tanya has done lately, too! Here are my linked credits in case you want to snag all the goodies I used!

Crossbone Cuts Designs Rainbow Alphas
CCD Rainbow Paper Pack
CCD Flowerbucket flowers
CCD I Heart Fall
CCD & WM[Squared]'s Peace, Love & Flip Flops
CCD 30 Days of Thanks
CCD Heart Talk
CCD Tanya's Save For Web Action
CCD Mousescrapper's blog train
Little Green Frog Designs In Orbit template

No comments:

Post a Comment