Friday, March 23, 2012

Four brand-new templates from CCD!

I love templates. I think they are a wonderful place to start if you are new to scrapping. It takes so much of the guesswork out of element and paper placement, and you will learn so much about the fundamentals of scrapping just from studying how designers put together templates. Templates are also great if you are a seasoned veteran, too. I know many, many scrappers who always use templates for their work. (I know I almost always do.)

Today, Crossbone Cuts Designs is releasing a brand-new template pack called Square Love. Tanya makes the most amazing, easy-to-work-with templates. If you've never used one, now would be a great time to start! And, if you are one of those seasoned veterans, these templates would make a great addition to your digiscrap stash. I think they will be ones you come back to over and over again.

(Image is linked to ScrapMatters store.)

Aren't those great?!

Here is how I used them. I went a little overboard and made layouts for each of the four templates. They were just so easy to use!








Don't delay! Get over to ScrapMatters by clicking --->HERE<--- to pick yours up! They are 20% off this weekend only!



No comments:

Post a Comment