Friday, December 2, 2011

I'm a GSO!

If you don't know what GSO means (and I didn't), it means Gallery Standout. I was thrilled to find out that one of my layouts was picked as a gallery standout for Andrea of Little Green Frog Designs. Andrea makes the most wonderful templates and I don't know if I would be able to digiscrap without them.

Here's my layout nominated by Tomosia for the week of 11/19 to 11/25. (Thank you so much!)


Credits: Little Green Frog Designs' Sixth Sense template, Kristin Cronin Barrow's Give Thanks kit, Sahlin Studio's Rejuvenate and String-tied monograms

...and here is Kim's post picking my layout as a Gallery Standout.


And, scrappingirl nominated this layout of mine for FPD Layout of the Week (11/26 to 12/2).


Credits: Digiscrap Addicts' Autumn Blog Train, LGFD's Sixth Sense template

Here is the link to the forum.


I'm so flattered and humbled to be nominated! Thank you so much, ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment