Friday, December 23, 2011

Another re-release from Crossbone Cuts Designs!

Tanya is re-releasing a couple of my favorites this week.

First up is her signature cuppycakes.



You can pick it up here at Funky Playground Designs.

Next up is her Basic Black alpha.




I LOVE this alpha. It seem to be my go-to alpha. What I love most about it is that it is super easy to recolor.

You can pick it up here at Funky Playground Designs.

Here are a couple from me with the Basic Black alpha...




Credits: Crossbone Cuts Designs' My Basics: Black Alpha (recolored), In My Garden, and Wanna Date V.1; Template - Scrapping With Liz Cutouts 3





Credits: Crossbone Cuts Designs' My Basics: Black Alpha, Hollywood! - Britt-ish Designs, and Cindy Schneider freebie template



Close up of left side


Close up of right side


Credits: Crossbone Cuts Designs' My Basics: Black Alpha, Journaling Paints and Splats, One Love V. 1 template; Britt-ish Designs' It's Magical and In Stitches, Goldiscraps Designs Fab 5 Flair, and Scrappily Me's Template for Mousescrappers Template Challenge 76

No comments:

Post a Comment