Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Template Challenge at ScrapMatters

Tanya is hosting a terrific Tuesday Template Challenge over at ScrapMatters.


I adore templates...especially good ones like this one! It makes my scrapping so much easier and faster!

Here's what I made with the template.


I used Britt-ish Designs' Friendly kit for the alpha, elements, and papers, and I created the Pooh sticker on my own. The autograph is by Wyld Peas Designs. To convert my layout for the web, I used Tanya's Save for Web action.



You can find it here at the ScrapMatters store. It's a wonderful little tool that really makes your layouts look terrific online.

Hurry on over to Scrapmatters here to see the Tuesday Template Challenge thread and snag Tanya's template. If you aren't a registered ScrapMatters user, you need to take a few extra minutes to sign up for an account.

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment