Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My latest Disney book

I have been a digi-scrapping fool lately.

I finished my October 2010 Disney book earlier this year, and tonight, I finished my book from our January 2009 trip. All in all, I have scrapped over 200 pages already this year! Whew. That's a lot of scrapping! I think I'm finally getting the hang of this. I know for sure I'm a lot faster than I used to be (although my hubby still complains about how much time I spend on it)! Of course, there are a few layouts I would/could change, but I'm not a big fan of re-doing my work. I like to see how I improve over time, AND if I were that critical, I wouldn't ever get a book done.

SO, without further delay, here is my latest work. I hope you enjoy it as much as I've enjoyed putting it together!




No comments:

Post a Comment