Friday, September 2, 2011

Did you miss it??

Did you miss Melissa's (yzerbear19) speedscrap over at ScrapMatters last Saturday? If you did, you missed out on some fun, BUT you can now pick up the awesome participation prize by Tanya of Crossbone Cuts. It's the gorgeous and VERY versatile My Basics: Black Alpha Tanya uses in her siggie!




Here are 3 of the pages I have done recently with it.

Left side of 2 page spread...

Credits: My Basics: Black Alpha by Crossbone Cuts, One Love Vol 1 template by Crossbone Cuts, Shadow Like Tanya from Crossbone Cuts, Tanya's Save for Web Action by Crossbone Cuts, It's a Magical Grab Bag by Britt-ish Designs, and Fab 5 Flair by Goldiscraps Designs


Right side...

Credits:
My Basics: Black Alpha by Crossbone Cuts, Shadow Like Tanya from Crossbone Cuts, Tanya's Save for Web Action by Crossbone Cuts, Scrapilly Me template for Mousescrappers Challenge 76, It's a Magical Grab Bag by Britt-ish Designs, Fab 5 Flair by Goldiscraps Designs

And one more...


Credits: My Basics: Black Alpha, Tanya's Save for Web Action, Shadow Like Tanya by Crossbone Cuts, Hollywood! by Britt-ish Designs, and template by Cindy Schneider (with my modifications)



I absolutely adore this alpha. I think I could use it on every page I scrap because it works so well with everything. So, what are you waiting for??? Zip on over to ScrapMatters by clicking here to pick up this wonderful alpha!

No comments:

Post a Comment